Getters and setters shown as anonymous functions

Getters and setters shown as anonymous functions

Alexander Kriegisch-4
I was just using Venkman 0.9.87.4 inside Thunderbird 3 for the first
time in order to debug a certain add-on. I found out that JS getters
and setters are displayed as anonymous functions. This seems to be
mainly due to the way regex matching is done:

Firstly, sub-string "function" is expected to be there.

Secondly, the syntax "get myProperty() { ... }" or "set myProperty()
{ ... }" is unsupported.

So I suggest that function name matching be improved so as to be able
to display function names like "get myProperty" or "set myProperty"
instead of "[anonymous]".