Gecko embedder and nsNPAPIPluginInstance class

Gecko embedder and nsNPAPIPluginInstance class

hummelebop

Hello,

Xulrunner sources version 16.0

I am a c++ developer, and i'm making an executable (that embed gecko) in a mswin environment.

The "LIBS" parameter in makefile contains : $(XPCOM_STANDALONE_GLUE_LDOPTS)
$(MOZ_COMPONENT_LIBS)
$(MOZ_JS_LIBS)

I would like to use nsNPAPIPluginInstance in my following code :

rv = nodeSelector->QuerySelector(
   NS_LITERAL_STRING("*|object#mpswf"), getter_AddRefs(elem) );
NS_ENSURE_SUCCESS(rv,rv);

nsCOMPtr<nsIObjectLoadingContent> object = do_QueryInterface(elem, &rv);
NS_ENSURE_SUCCESS(rv,rv);

nsRefPtr<nsNPAPIPluginInstance> plugin;
rv = object->GetPluginInstance( getter_AddRefs(plugin) );
NS_ENSURE_SUCCESS(rv,rv);

JSContext* cx;
rv = plugin->GetJSContext(&cx); if (NS_FAILED(rv)) return rv;
NS_ENSURE_SUCCESS(rv,rv);

However, there is an error at link process  (msvc 10) :

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: unsigned int __thiscall nsNPAPIPluginInstance::GetJSContext(struct JSContext * *)"

I didn't find the right way for solve my problem.

Thx !

bybye.