GOOD BYE

kenleon2000
Buh bye, you intolerant, bigoted Nazis.  Flushing you and all your products- forever.

Next time don't let the homo Mafia dictate what is acceptable behavior in our country- the rest of us sure don't.  Ask California.

Re: GOOD BYE

😉 Good Guy 😉
On 06/04/2014 03:11, [hidden email] wrote:
> Buh bye, you intolerant, bigoted Nazis.

Are you sure about this?  I always thought that Nazis were executing
gays while Mozilla board are trying to accommodate them!

> Next time don't let the homo Mafia dictate what is acceptable behavior in our country- the rest of us sure don't.  Ask California.

Now this is what bigoted Nazis always believed; Are you the one who is
bigoted? .

Re: GOOD BYE

Independent
On Saturday, April 5, 2014 8:19:33 PM UTC-6, Good Guy wrote:

> On 06/04/2014 03:11, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> > Buh bye, you intolerant, bigoted Nazis.
>

> Are you sure about this?  I always thought that Nazis were executing
>
> gays while Mozilla board are trying to accommodate them!
>

> > Next time don't let the homo Mafia dictate what is acceptable behavior in our country- the rest of us sure don't.  Ask California.
>

> Now this is what bigoted Nazis always believed; Are you the one who is
>
> bigoted? .

Hey "Good Guy"

Even leftist Bill Maher recently acknowledged the gay mafia. Might not be nazis, but they sure are nasty.

Re: GOOD BYE

responder-2
On 4/5/2014 10:11 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> Buh bye, you intolerant, bigoted Nazis.  Flushing you and all your products- forever.
>
> Next time don't let the homo Mafia dictate what is acceptable behavior in our country- the rest of us sure don't.  Ask California.

Why don't you tell us how you reallly feel??