GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 5 DC 50 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS----$450 usd

goodnews22

Only interested buyer should contact us

Contact Directd Email us: aabulai@yahoo.com

Phone: +447031966264

Email Address :-  gps_ltd1@yahoo.com

Website:  http://gpsarena.miiduu.com/

Astro is the premier high-sensitivity GPS-enabled dog tracking system for sporting dogs. This unique system pinpoints your dog’s position and shows you exactly where he is, even when you can’t see or hear him. Includes the newest, upgraded DC-40 transmitter collar! Here is our Best wholesale prices, Warranty policy, Return policy,

GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 6 DC 50 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS---$550usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 5 DC 50 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS----$450 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 4 DC 50 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS----$370 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 3 DC 50 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS---$350 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 2 DC 50 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS---$300 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 1 DC 50 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS---$250 usd

GARMIN ASTRO 320--DC 40
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 1 DC 40 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS----$250 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 2 DC 40 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS----$270 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 3 DC 40 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS----$290 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 4 DC 40 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS----$400 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 5 DC 40 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS----$500 usd
GARMIN ASTRO 320 GPS + 6 DC 40 COLLAR DOG TRACKING COLLARS----$580 usd

THIS PACKAGE IS SHIPPED VIA UPS EXPRESS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS THE VERY BEST, SAFEST, AND FASTEST SERVICE AVAILABLE TO INTERNATIONAL LOCATIONS

Please don't hesitated to ask any questions regarding your products choice maybe the package content, specifications, features, e.t.c

Hope that we can have a chance to cooperate with each other.And built the mutually beneficial business relationships.

Only interested buyer should contact us

Contact Directd Email us.

Mr Abulai ( COMPANY CEO )

psltd1@yahoo.com