Quantcast

Fwd: generating Static library libprldap60

Fwd: generating Static library libprldap60

manju reddy
Hi Team,
     I downloaded mozldap-6.0.6 and i am not able to build static library
for libprldap60 .
what makefile option should i use to generate libprldap60.a??
But libprldap60.so is getting build successfully...

Thanks in advance
Manju Reddy

Re: Fwd: generating Static library libprldap60

Anton Bobrov-2

if i recall correctly static libs generation was ditched awhile back so
if you still wanna do that you gonna have to hack makefiles on your own.

On 12/10/2010 09:27, manju reddy wrote:
> Hi Team,
>       I downloaded mozldap-6.0.6 and i am not able to build static library
> for libprldap60 .
> what makefile option should i use to generate libprldap60.a??
> But libprldap60.so is getting build successfully...
>

> Thanks in advance
> Manju Reddy

Re: generating Static library libprldap60

manju reddy
     We are trying on Linux x86 platform.The NSPR version is nspr-4.8.6

Regards,
Manju