Fwd: Toronto All Hands - Announcement

Jeff Beatty
Hi all,

*tl;dr: Mitchell announced today that the leadership team has made the
decision to cancel the Mozilla Toronto All Hands in June 2020 due to
COVID-19 concerns.*

Hope you all are doing well and staying safe and healthy.

I'm passing along the following message that the Open Innovation team (the
team responsible for organizing community presence at All Hands work weeks)
sent along to attendees of the last Mozilla All Hands in Berlin.

Please reach out and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jeff