Fwd: [Reps] Re: Corona Virus and volunteer events

Fwd: [Reps] Re: Corona Virus and volunteer events

Jeff Beatty
Hi everyone,

For those of you working with the Mozilla Reps to plan Fenix l10n
hackathons in your area, please have a look at this update from the Mozilla
Reps program concerning Coronavirus. Please reach out if you have any
questions.

Thanks,
Jeff