Fwd: Proposal to Change the Default TLS Ciphersuites Offered by Browsers

Fwd: Proposal to Change the Default TLS Ciphersuites Offered by Browsers

Brian Smith-19
If you have comments about this proposal, please reply on the
dev-tech-crypto mailing list:

Re: Proposal to Change the Default TLS Ciphersuites Offered by Browsers

Patrick McManus
Brian - I appreciate you sorting this out.