Fwd: Array additions

Isiah Meadows-2
I have a few (typed) array additions I'd like to see added, detailed
in this repo. By any chance, how many of these do you all see worth
adding, if any?

https://github.com/isiahmeadows/array-additions-proposal/

-----

Isiah Meadows

www.isiahmeadows.com

Re: Fwd: Array additions

Sebastian Malton
All of those seem like they would be worth adding. However, if they do get added I think that since it would be so useful and it is very often requested a `forEachInline` function would be a good addition. It would function exactly like `forEach` except that the return value would be `this` instead of `undefined`.

Sebastian Malton

Re: Array additions

Michael J. Ryan
Agreed, decent additions... also bonus for being shimmable (no new syntax).

--
Michael J. Ryan - http://tracker1.info