Fwd: Accessibility2.0 - podcasts finally available!

Fwd: Accessibility2.0 - podcasts finally available!

Steve Lee-3
Ability Net have released the podcasts from the Excellent Web 2.0 accessibility

The talks are good and Steve Faulkner specifically discussed ARIA
using Twitter as an a11y test case.

Steve Lee

P.S I haven't checked but you might just catch me at the end of the
panel discussion ;-)