Fwd: [Accessibility-atspi] Papi (Python accessibility) 0.0.6 with MSAA wrapper

Fwd: [Accessibility-atspi] Papi (Python accessibility) 0.0.6 with MSAA wrapper

Steve Lee-3
This seems worth cross posting...
papi provides an application-side python wrapper to ATK and MSAA and
so compliments pyatspi which is for AT-side.

In fact I as MSAA is fairly symmetrical it might be of interest for
ATs as well (can anyone verify that?).

--
Steve Lee
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility