Fw: nsIDOMWindow::GetDocument() returning null on FF3

Fw: nsIDOMWindow::GetDocument() returning null on FF3

Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina

Dear all,

Is it possible that this attribute returns null even though nothing wrong is reported by the return error code?

NS_FAILED() returns 0.

This situation never arosed on FF2 browser, but its starting to happen with ff3 on some pages....

It seems that DOM Window Objects on FF3 all expose nsIDOMWindow2 interface.
I am accessing GetDocument() through a nsIDOMWindow* pointer.

Can anyone please kindly help me on this?

Thanks a million in advance for your help

Best,
Oliveiros

Re: Fw: nsIDOMWindow::GetDocument() returning null on FF3

Aaron Leventhal-3
Can you ask in the mozilla.dev.tech.dom mailing list?

- Aaron

On 1/7/2009 12:32 PM, Oliveiros Cristina wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Is it possible that this attribute returns null even though nothing wrong is reported by the return error code?
>
> NS_FAILED() returns 0.
>
> This situation never arosed on FF2 browser, but its starting to happen with ff3 on some pages....
>
> It seems that DOM Window Objects on FF3 all expose nsIDOMWindow2 interface.
> I am accessing GetDocument() through a nsIDOMWindow* pointer.
>
> Can anyone please kindly help me on this?
>

> Thanks a million in advance for your help
>
> Best,
> Oliveiros

Re: Fw: nsIDOMWindow::GetDocument() returning null on FF3

Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina
Thanks, Aaron I will.

Sorry for this spam.

Best,