Funeral tomorrow

KJHarris
Hi!
      In case I forgot to say, we are all supposed to meet at the
cemetery office, not at the gravesite.  See you tomorrow.

Ken

Re: Funeral tomorrow

Endegee
On 16/11/2017 12:04, KJHarris wrote:
> Hi!
>       In case I forgot to say, we are all supposed to meet at the
> cemetery office, not at the gravesite.  See you tomorrow.
>
> Ken

OK but who died?

Re: Funeral tomorrow

Frank-32
On 11/16/2017 12:34 PM, Endegee wrote:
> On 16/11/2017 12:04, KJHarris wrote:
>> Hi!
>>       In case I forgot to say, we are all supposed to meet at the
>> cemetery office, not at the gravesite.  See you tomorrow.
>>
>> Ken
>
> OK but who died?

The music.

Re: Funeral tomorrow

🐴 Mr. Ed 🐴
On 11/16/17 12:34 PM, Endegee wrote:
> On 16/11/2017 12:04, KJHarris wrote:
>> Hi!
>>       In case I forgot to say, we are all supposed to meet at the cemetery
>> office, not at the gravesite.  See you tomorrow.
>>
>> Ken
>
> OK but who died?

Mozilla?

--
"This is America!  You can't make a horse
 testify against himself!"      Mister Ed

Re: Funeral tomorrow

Sailfish-4
My bloviated meandering follows what Frank graced us with on 11/16/2017
9:46 AM:

> On 11/16/2017 12:34 PM, Endegee wrote:
>> On 16/11/2017 12:04, KJHarris wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>       In case I forgot to say, we are all supposed to meet at the
>>> cemetery office, not at the gravesite.  See you tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Ken
>>
>> OK but who died?
>
> The music.
+1

--
Sailfish

Re: Funeral tomorrow

Balaco
Em 16-11-2017 15:34, Endegee escreveu:
 > On 16/11/2017 12:04, KJHarris wrote:
 >> Hi!
 >>       In case I forgot to say, we are all supposed to meet at the
 >> cemetery office, not at the gravesite.  See you tomorrow.
 >>
 >> Ken
 >
 > OK but who died?

The spammer that sent this message will be happy if you answered to his
email too.

If anybody noticed, the first message in this thread was sent to an
email address, with a Carbon Copy to this group. I just ignored and
deleted it, expecting that nothing else would happen. Except that there
is a few off topic replies...

Re: Funeral tomorrow

Frank-32
On 11/16/2017 12:46 PM, Frank wrote:

> On 11/16/2017 12:34 PM, Endegee wrote:
>> On 16/11/2017 12:04, KJHarris wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>       In case I forgot to say, we are all supposed to meet at the
>>> cemetery office, not at the gravesite.  See you tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Ken
>>
>> OK but who died?
>
> The music.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email is confidential, may be legally privileged,
and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is
prohibited and may be a criminal offence.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. The
sender has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present
in this e-mail however the company cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.
Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that
Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium.
We advise that you understand and consider this lack of security when
e-mailing us.