Friday the 13th

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

Earlier today an error occured when the following projects were being
synced in Pontoon:
- Firefox
- Firefox for android
- Thunderbird
- Seamonkey
- Lightning

As a precautionary measure, we've temporarily disabled them in Pontoon.

We'll update you as soon as we fix the problem and re-enable them.

Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience!

-Matjaž

Re: Friday the 13th

Matjaz Horvat-2
Quick update:

We have identified the problem.

In the meantime, the following projects were re-enabled :
- Firefox
- Thunderbird
- Lightning

We're still working on Firefox for Android and Seamonkey, which might
take a little bit longer. We'll keep you posted.

Thank you for your understanding!

-Matjaž

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 5:53 PM, Matjaz Horvat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Earlier today an error occured when the following projects were being
> synced in Pontoon:
> - Firefox
> - Firefox for android
> - Thunderbird
> - Seamonkey
> - Lightning
>
> As a precautionary measure, we've temporarily disabled them in Pontoon.
>
> We'll update you as soon as we fix the problem and re-enable them.
>
> Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience!
>
> -Matjaž

Re: Friday the 13th

Matjaz Horvat-2
Hi,

Firefox for Android and Seamonkey are enabled again and everything is
back to normal.

Thanks,
Matjaž