Freelance/P-T Toolbar/Sidebar Creators Needed!

Freelance/P-T Toolbar/Sidebar Creators Needed!

Alok, MetaStart
Hi All,

We're hiring persons to help us create sidebars for Firefox.  In
particular we need someone to convert the 'friendbar' toolbar into a
sidebar.  It should be a fun and straightforward job and our technical
staff can offer some help as well.  You should have some experience
with XUL/XPcom and building for Mozilla in general.

We'll have other work as well in the future.  If you're interested,
please e-mail me here at your earliest convenience.

Thanks!!
Alok, metastart at gmail dot com