Form Autofill doorhanger accesskeys are not localizable

Form Autofill doorhanger accesskeys are not localizable

Michal Stanke-2
Hi.

I have used form autofill today to fill my address on Amazon and noticed
wrong accesskey displayed in brackets in the doorhanger. Later I
realized these are not even localizable, but hardcoded in
FormAutofillDoorhanger.jsm
<https://dxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/browser/extensions/formautofill/FormAutofillDoorhanger.jsm>
(just Ctrl+F for accesskey there). Is that a bug, or is the i18n process
of this feature still in progress?

--
Michal

P.S. What's is the difference between searchfox.org and DXR? Which one
is preferred?

Re: Form Autofill doorhanger accesskeys are not localizable

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi,
They're definitely bugs. Please file in Toolkit :: Form Manager, CC me
and block bug 990176.

Francesco