Fonts either too small or too big on my Linux laptop.

Fonts either too small or too big on my Linux laptop.

hareldvd (Bugzilla)
Hi all,

I have a 14.1' 1400x1050 laptop. On xorg.conf I set screensize and
resolution and on KDE fonts are OK. On FF fonts are awful.

I tried to set font size for various locales such as western, utf8 and
Hebrew then I get the menus, status bars and other buttons text very big
but the content is so small that it is difficult to read. (same with TB
e-mails. it is terrible to write this message as well).

Any idea?

--
Thanks.

David Harel,

==================================

Home office +972 77 4422234
Fax:        +972 77 4422234
Cellular:   +972 54 4534502
Snail Mail: Amuka
            D.N Merom Hagalil
            13802
            Israel
Email:      [hidden email]

Re: Fonts either too small or too big on my Linux laptop.

hareldvd (Bugzilla)
Thanks for your reply, I think the problem is about the font of the page
and not that much about the interface. Can I do anything about that?

Kevin Brosnan wrote:

> This article should provide the information you need.
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Pane_and_menu_fonts
>
> Kevin Brosnan
>
> On 6/6/06, David Harel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> I have a 14.1' 1400x1050 laptop. On xorg.conf I set screensize and
>> resolution and on KDE fonts are OK. On FF fonts are awful.
>>
>> I tried to set font size for various locales such as western, utf8 and
>> Hebrew then I get the menus, status bars and other buttons text very big
>> but the content is so small that it is difficult to read. (same with TB
>> e-mails. it is terrible to write this message as well).
>>

>> Any idea?
>>

>> --
>> Thanks.
>>
>> David Harel,