Folders and Tabs

arctik.joker
Hi,
I, and I suppose i'm not the only one, have many tabs open at the same
time, and I think it could be just great if we had Folders where we
can put the tabs in.
I'm saying, If you have many tabs of a same Website or same kind of
website ( 8 tabs of youtube music videos for example ) you can regroup
them in a folder, so it can be much more clear.
Please excuse my english, if i'm not clear enough you can contact me
at [hidden email]
Thanks !
Cya

Re: Folders and Tabs

EE-2
[hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
> I, and I suppose i'm not the only one, have many tabs open at the same
> time, and I think it could be just great if we had Folders where we
> can put the tabs in.
> I'm saying, If you have many tabs of a same Website or same kind of
> website ( 8 tabs of youtube music videos for example ) you can regroup
> them in a folder, so it can be much more clear.
> Please excuse my english, if i'm not clear enough you can contact me
> at [hidden email]
> Thanks !
> Cya

You can already do that.  You can bookmark a group of tabs by pulling
down the Bookmarks menu and choosing "Bookmark All Tabs".  They will be
saved together in one folder in the bookmarks.  You have to give the
group folder a name before saving it.  When you want all those tabs open
again, you choose that folder, go to the last item in the list "Open All
in Tabs", and choose that.

Re: Folders and Tabs

arctik.joker
It's not what i'm talking about
I'm saying instead of tabs there should be folders
If i have to do a little design to explain myself tell me

Re: Folders and Tabs

Miles-4
* [hidden email] wrote, On 11/2/2008 02:59:

> Hi,
> I, and I suppose i'm not the only one, have many tabs open at the same
> time, and I think it could be just great if we had Folders where we
> can put the tabs in.
> I'm saying, If you have many tabs of a same Website or same kind of
> website ( 8 tabs of youtube music videos for example ) you can regroup
> them in a folder, so it can be much more clear.
> Please excuse my english, if i'm not clear enough you can contact me
> at [hidden email]
> Thanks !
> Cya

Perhaps Fox Tab extension will assist:

I believe FF 3.1 will allow putting tabs into folders (stacks or whatever?)

Re: Folders and Tabs

Sequoia McDowell
On 11/3/2008 11:10 AM, Miles wrote:

> * [hidden email] wrote, On 11/2/2008 02:59:
>> Hi,
>> I, and I suppose i'm not the only one, have many tabs open at the same
>> time, and I think it could be just great if we had Folders where we
>> can put the tabs in.
>> I'm saying, If you have many tabs of a same Website or same kind of
>> website ( 8 tabs of youtube music videos for example ) you can regroup
>> them in a folder, so it can be much more clear.
>> Please excuse my english, if i'm not clear enough you can contact me
>> at [hidden email]
>> Thanks !
>> Cya
>
> Perhaps Fox Tab extension will assist:

> I believe FF 3.1 will allow putting tabs into folders (stacks or whatever?)
I know what he means, he means grouping tabs WHILE you use them (not for
future reference).  I want a similar thing, but instead of folders, tab
"separators" (just little bars or something).  Surprisingly, I haven't
found any extension to do this!
-Sequoia
@developers: THANK YOU!!!