Focus iOS: locales won't be able to opt-in anymore

Focus iOS: locales won't be able to opt-in anymore

Delphine L
Hi,

Heads-up that since Focus iOS is no longer being actively developed, new
locales will no longer be able to opt-in to translate that product *for the
time being*.

I've therefore also lowered the priority of the project to "lowest".

cheers
--
Delphine

Re: Focus iOS: locales won't be able to opt-in anymore

Michal Stanke-2
Hi Delphine.

Does that mean Focus for iOS is being dropped, or just paused for some time
so the mobile team can work on something different?

--
Michal

Dne pá 18. 5. 2018 2:53 uživatel Delphine L <[hidden email]>
napsal:

> Hi,
>
> Heads-up that since Focus iOS is no longer being actively developed, new
> locales will no longer be able to opt-in to translate that product *for the
> time being*.
>
> I've therefore also lowered the priority of the project to "lowest".

> cheers
> --
> Delphine

Re: Focus iOS: locales won't be able to opt-in anymore

Delphine L
It's not being dropped from what I understand - they are focusing more on
Android and Firefox for Fire TV right now. I don't know what the future
plans on, but it's considered more "on hold" at this point, while the
mobile team is working on other projects.

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 12:26 AM, Michal Stanke <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Delphine.
>
> Does that mean Focus for iOS is being dropped, or just paused for some
> time so the mobile team can work on something different?
>
> --
> Michal
>
> Dne pá 18. 5. 2018 2:53 uživatel Delphine L <[hidden email]>
> napsal:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Heads-up that since Focus iOS is no longer being actively developed, new
>> locales will no longer be able to opt-in to translate that product *for
>> the
>> time being*.
>>
>> I've therefore also lowered the priority of the project to "lowest".
>>
>> Please let me know if you have any questions.
>>
>> cheers
>> --
>> Delphine

Delphine