Quantcast

Focus Android: next batch of strings has arrived!

Focus Android: next batch of strings has arrived!

Delphine L
Hey localizers!

The next batch of strings has arrived for Focus on Android [1].
There are 14 new short strings, as well as 1 modified.

They will be available within the next 10 minutes in Pontoon [2] and
the next tick of the hour on Pootle [3].

We should get a new string export new week, as well as a new batch of
screenshots for testing.

If you'd like to test Focus on Android on your device, please get in
touch with me and I'll ask the mobile team to send those out to you.

Thanks everyone!

cheers
--
Delphine