[Focus Android] Screenshots have been updated for v7 beta

[Focus Android] Screenshots have been updated for v7 beta

Delphine L
Hi everyone,

Since there hasn't been much going on with Focus Android lately, I just
wanted to give a heads-up that screenshots have been updated for v7 beta:
https://github.com/npark-mozilla/npark-mozilla.github.io
(as usual this link is also under the "Resources" section in the project
page on Pontoon)

The ideal deadline for testing and making fixes should be next week: Thur,
August 30th.

You can also use Nightly builds to test your work (highly recommended):
https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/focus-android/wiki/Release-tracks

thanks!
--
Delphine

Re: [Focus Android] Screenshots have been updated for v7 beta

Delphine L
Since more strings had to land for v7, heads-up that screenshots have been
updated as well.
As Pontoon has been reflecting for a while now, deadline for testing is
this Monday Sept 10.

Thanks everyone!
cheers

--