Fixing Firefox 1.5.0.2 topcrashes

L. David Baron
I've gone through a bit of topcrash data for Firefox 1.5.0.2 and found
or filed bugs for some of the ones that:
 * seem like they could be fixable based on the data we have
 * I don't think we've already fixed in the changes already taken for 1.5.0.3

If I haven't forgotten any of them, the bug list of crashes that I'd
like to see fixed (hopefully for Firefox 1.5.0.3) is this:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?bug_id=296526,303821,321366,328184,330081,335024,335028,335038,335041,335047

I'd also like to see the following topcrashes that already have patches
get into 1.5.0.3:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?bug_id=331077,332324

Many of them are pretty easy (figuring out the right way to null-check
or if a simple null-check is the right solution); some are a bit harder.

-David

--
L. David Baron                                <URL: http://dbaron.org/ >