First screenshots for Firefox 11.0 for iOS are being generated.

First screenshots for Firefox 11.0 for iOS are being generated.

Stefan Arentz-5
Goedenavond, vertalers!

We are currently generating the first screenshots for Firefox 11.0 for iOS.
Keep an eye on the following website:

   https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v11/

In the coming hours, screenshots for the following locales will appear
there:

    af an ar ast az bg bn br bs ca cs cy da de dsb el en-GB en-US eo es
es-AR es-CL es-MX eu fa fr ga-IE gd
    gl he hi-IN hr hsb hu hy-AM ia id is it ja ka kab kk km kn ko lo lt lv
ml ms my nb-NO ne-NP nl
    nn-NO oc or pa-IN pl pt-BR pt-PT rm ro ru ses si sk sl sq sv-SE ta te
th tl tr uk ur uz zh-CN zh-TW

Every directory on that page has a gallery.html file that gives you an
overview of all available screenshots.

When this initial batch is done we will update these twice a day.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Stefan