First Firefox iOS 10.0 Screenshots available

First Firefox iOS 10.0 Screenshots available

Stefan Arentz-5
The first round of Firefox iOS 10.0 screenshots are now available at:

    http://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/

Please note that the process is still running and screenshots for specific
locales are uploaded when they are done. I expect them to all be there
within two hours.

If you have previously seen the screenshots, you may notice that some are
missing now. We are working hard to get at least the same coverage that we
had for 9.x. Our plan is to incrementally add more and more screenshots in
the coming days. So keep an eye on the above website. I will also email
this list when there is an update.

 S.

Re: First Firefox iOS 10.0 Screenshots available

Delphine L
Thanks Stefan.

Localizers: please note that I've updated Pontoon with this new link to
screenshots (up left corner, next to "Resources":
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-ios/).

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Stefan Arentz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The first round of Firefox iOS 10.0 screenshots are now available at:
>
>     http://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/
>
> Please note that the process is still running and screenshots for specific
> locales are uploaded when they are done. I expect them to all be there
> within two hours.
>
> If you have previously seen the screenshots, you may notice that some are
> missing now. We are working hard to get at least the same coverage that we
> had for 9.x. Our plan is to incrementally add more and more screenshots in
> the coming days. So keep an eye on the above website. I will also email
> this list when there is an update.
>
>  S.

Delphine