Firefox: why this extension does *not* shows in private window?

Firefox: why this extension does *not* shows in private window?

Balaco ocalaB
I am using Firefox 52.2.0. Some days ago, I installed No-Javascript
Addon 1.0.9. Its button, which I have (or was given) shown in my address
toolbar, is *not* shown in the same position, in a private window (of
the same size!). I also could not find the button to customize the
private window toolbar (since I discovered it is different).

What is wrong here? Did this extension choose to only be shown in "real"
windows?

I am lazy to check or use only one main windows(es) to see (easily) if
it is enabled or disabled.

--
=
     If this message and others are off-topic,

Re: Firefox: why this extension does *not* shows in private window?

Balaco ocalaB
Em 03-01-2018 17:53, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:

> I am using Firefox 52.2.0. Some days ago, I installed No-Javascript
> Addon 1.0.9. Its button, which I have (or was given) shown in my address
> toolbar, is *not* shown in the same position, in a private window (of
> the same size!). I also could not find the button to customize the
> private window toolbar (since I discovered it is different).
>
> What is wrong here? Did this extension choose to only be shown in "real"
> windows?
>
> I am lazy to check or use only one main windows(es) to see (easily) if
> it is enabled or disabled.

This is not a problem of customizing the buttons shown in the address
bar. No ideas why this happens?

--
=
        quem você é?