Firefox vs DOM inspector

Dhruba Bandopadhyay
I really like the DOM inspector that comes with Firefox 1.5.0.4 (had to do
custom install and select the developer tools).

When I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, that DOM inspector is incompatible. Has the DOM
inspector been updated to work with the latest Firefox 1.5.0.7 yet?

Re: Firefox vs DOM inspector

Moz Champion (Dan)
Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote:
> I really like the DOM inspector that comes with Firefox 1.5.0.4 (had to do
> custom install and select the developer tools).
>
> When I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, that DOM inspector is incompatible. Has the DOM
> inspector been updated to work with the latest Firefox 1.5.0.7 yet?

If you hadnt crossposted I would have given you an answer.

Dont crosspost. Pick a group and ask.

Re: Firefox vs DOM inspector

Thomas Schenkeli
Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote:
> I really like the DOM inspector that comes with Firefox 1.5.0.4 (had to do
> custom install and select the developer tools).
>
> When I upgraded to 1.5.0.5, that DOM inspector is incompatible. Has the DOM
> inspector been updated to work with the latest Firefox 1.5.0.7 yet?

As far as I know 1.5.0.7 is not the latest version any more as Firefox 2
  is already released (but not updated via automatic updates)

--
DI (FH) Thomas Schenkeli
Software Development

ERFOLG HEISST BEWEGUNG