Firefox request - New page, no default tabs

Firefox request - New page, no default tabs

Mozilla @ willfris.nl
Hey,

when I open a new page(Ctrl+N), I would like firefox _not_ to open my
default tabs.

I only want that behaviour the first time I open firefox.

Is this difficult to do?

Re: Firefox request - New page, no default tabs

Mumia W..-3
On 11/02/2006 02:31 PM, Mozilla @ willfris.nl wrote:

> Hey,
>
> when I open a new page(Ctrl+N), I would like firefox _not_ to open my
> default tabs.
>
> I only want that behaviour the first time I open firefox.
>
> Is this difficult to do?

It shouldn't do that; it doesn't do it on my system. Ask about that
problem in mozilla.support.firefox.

Give your O/S, Firefox version and list of add-ons when you post there.