Firefox iOS v12: strings in Pontoon

Delphine L
Hi localizers,

Heads-up that I've just exposed strings on Pontoon for Firefox iOS v12
<https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-ios/>. There is a total
of 32 new strings.

Targeted deadline for localizing and testing is May 23 (so that I can
update the list of shipping locales by the next day). As usual, let me know
if your team has any concern so we can try to adapt accordingly.

Screenshots will be updated twice a week, on Tues and Fridays.

thanks!
--
Delphine

Re: Firefox iOS v12: strings in Pontoon

maktrix
Tada! Translated for bn (Bengali) :D

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 1:22 AM, Delphine L <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi localizers,
>
> Heads-up that I've just exposed strings on Pontoon for Firefox iOS v12
> <https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-ios/>. There is a total
> of 32 new strings.
>
> Targeted deadline for localizing and testing is May 23 (so that I can
> update the list of shipping locales by the next day). As usual, let me know
> if your team has any concern so we can try to adapt accordingly.
>
> Screenshots will be updated twice a week, on Tues and Fridays.
>
> thanks!
> --
> Delphine

Re: Firefox iOS v12: strings in Pontoon

Roshan Gautam
Done for Nepali Locale.

On Tue, 8 May 2018 at 01:17, mak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tada! Translated for bn (Bengali) :D
>
> On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 1:22 AM, Delphine L <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi localizers,
> >
> > Heads-up that I've just exposed strings on Pontoon for Firefox iOS v12
> > <https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-ios/>. There is a
> total
> > of 32 new strings.
> >
> > Targeted deadline for localizing and testing is May 23 (so that I can
> > update the list of shipping locales by the next day). As usual, let me
> know
> > if your team has any concern so we can try to adapt accordingly.
> >
> > Screenshots will be updated twice a week, on Tues and Fridays.
> >
> > thanks!
> > --
> > Delphine

Roshan Gautam
Regional Coordinator at Mozilla Campus Clubs
Linkedin Profile <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gautamroshan>
roshan.info.np

Re: Firefox iOS v12: strings in Pontoon

Delphine L
Heads-up: screenshots are out:
https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v12/it/gallery.html

Thanks Stefan, and happy testing all.

Have a good weekend

--
Delphine

Re: Firefox iOS v12: strings in Pontoon

Rhoslyn Prys-2
They were there but have gone now? I saw them early this morning but they don't appear in Firefox, Nightly or Edge now.
Rhos

Ar 12 Mai 2018 02:30:27 GMT+01:00, ysgrifennodd Delphine L <[hidden email]>:

>Heads-up: screenshots are out:
>https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v12/it/gallery.html
>
>Thanks Stefan, and happy testing all.
>
>Have a good weekend
>
>On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 12:22 PM, Delphine L
><[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>
>> Hi localizers,
>>
>> Heads-up that I've just exposed strings on Pontoon for Firefox iOS
>v12
>> <https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-ios/>. There is a
>total
>> of 32 new strings.
>>
>> Targeted deadline for localizing and testing is May 23 (so that I can
>> update the list of shipping locales by the next day). As usual, let
>me know
>> if your team has any concern so we can try to adapt accordingly.
>>
>> Screenshots will be updated twice a week, on Tues and Fridays.
>>
>> thanks!
>> --
>> Delphine
>>

>--
>Delphine

Re: Firefox iOS v12: strings in Pontoon

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Il 12/05/18 11:13, Rhoslyn Prys ha scritto:
> They were there but have gone now? I saw them early this morning but they don't appear in Firefox, Nightly or Edge now.

Weird. The index is indeed empty
https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v12/it/gallery.html

But images are still there, just have to open them one by one (for now)
https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v12/it/it/

Francesco