Firefox iOS Screenshots 2017-10-20

Stefan Arentz-5
Hi Everyone,

We have new screenshots at:

    http://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/

Couple of updates for those interested in the underlying automation:

1) Big thanks to jhugman for bringing our screenshots up to date to the new
Photon changes! He wrote a library that makes it easier to navigate though
the application, which is now the foundation for our screenshots. There are
still some screens missing but we will keep working on that.

2) This release also contains a new gallery. Here is an example:

    http://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v10/nl/gallery.html

Let us know what you think and if you would like to see additional
functionality there. (Showing english and the translation side by side is
on top of my list to add)

3) We have the automation up to a point where we can run it from a cron job
every night. So hopefully this will be a pretty hands-off process for my
team now.

Relevant links:

- https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/pull/3303
-
https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/blob/master/XCUITests/ScreenGraph.swift
-
https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/blob/master/XCUITests/FxScreenGraph.swift

- https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/ios-l10n-scripts/blob/master/gallery.py
-
https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/ios-l10n-scripts/blob/master/make-screenshots.sh

Pull requests, bug reports and requests are welcome.

 S.

Re: Firefox iOS Screenshots 2017-10-20

Delphine L
Thanks so much Stefan for getting this rolling!

Localizers: a friendly reminder that we're approaching the l10n deadline
for Firefox iOS and the screenshots are now updated almost daily.

Let us know if there's anything wired or if you have any questions/comments.

Thanks!

On Oct 20, 2017 07:18, "Stefan Arentz" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> We have new screenshots at:
>
>     http://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/
>
> Couple of updates for those interested in the underlying automation:
>
> 1) Big thanks to jhugman for bringing our screenshots up to date to the new
> Photon changes! He wrote a library that makes it easier to navigate though
> the application, which is now the foundation for our screenshots. There are
> still some screens missing but we will keep working on that.
>
> 2) This release also contains a new gallery. Here is an example:
>
>     http://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/fxios/v10/nl/gallery.html
>
> Let us know what you think and if you would like to see additional
> functionality there. (Showing english and the translation side by side is
> on top of my list to add)
>
> 3) We have the automation up to a point where we can run it from a cron job
> every night. So hopefully this will be a pretty hands-off process for my
> team now.
>

> Relevant links:
>
> - https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/pull/3303
> -
> https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/blob/
> master/XCUITests/ScreenGraph.swift
> -
> https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/blob/master/XCUITests/
> FxScreenGraph.swift
>
> - https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/ios-l10n-scripts/blob/
> master/gallery.py
> -
> https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/ios-l10n-scripts/blob/
> master/make-screenshots.sh
>
> Pull requests, bug reports and requests are welcome.
>
>  S.

Re: Firefox iOS Screenshots 2017-10-20

droidbittin
Thanks for the screenshots, changed 3-4 things for Swedish :)