Firefox iOS 9.0 Screenshots (170824)

Stefan Arentz-5
Here is a first batch of screenshots for the locales that are 100% as of
today:

    http://wopr.norad.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots-170824/

Tomorrow I'll run all of them.

As an experiment I have changed the default template for 'de' to be a bit
more compact:

http://wopr.norad.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots-170824/de/screenshots.html

And as a bonus, if you zoom in on a screenshot, we now show both the
English base language and the translation:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9jdt7c8k1moq1kl/Screenshot%202017-08-24%2021.38.27.png?dl=0

This is work in progress. Feedback appreciated.

 S.

Re: Firefox iOS 9.0 Screenshots (170824)

Michal Stanke-2
Hello Stefan.

Where I can find the screenshots for Czech (cs)? We are not 100%, but we
would like to see the screenshots before translating the strings to see
some context.

Michal