Firefox iOS 5.0 Screenshots

Stefan Arentz-5
Screenshots for Firefox iOS 5.0 have been uploaded to:

  http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24/
  http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24.tar.gz

As usual, the tool is a bit finicky and not perfect. Feedback welcome.

 S.

Re: Firefox iOS 5.0 Screenshots

Khaled Hosny-2
On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 07:53:31PM -0400, Stefan Arentz wrote:
> Screenshots for Firefox iOS 5.0 have been uploaded to:
>
>   http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24/
>   http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24.tar.gz
>
> As usual, the tool is a bit finicky and not perfect. Feedback welcome.

Still no Arabic screenshots? I’m doing Arabic translation rather blindly
and just hoping for the best. I don’t even know if the RTL UI is working
or not, if the screenshot issue is part of a bigger RTL UI issue, should
I stop doing iOS translation for now (to not repeat the story of Firefox
for Android that does not ship Arabic translation after all these
years)?

Regards,
Khaled

Re: Firefox iOS 5.0 Screenshots

Michael 'Coce' Köhler
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the screenshots. One issue I came across for the German
screenshots were line breaks in what looks like a menu:

http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24/de/de/iPhone4s-10MenuOnWebPage-01.png
http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24/de/de/iPhone4s-10MenuOnWebPage-02.png

The line breaks for „Add bookmark“, „Hide images“, „Night mode“ and
„Settings“ all look wrong. Is there a way for us to indicate where the
string should break? Also, the last letter for „Add bookmark“ is missing.

Thanks,

Michael

Re: Firefox iOS 5.0 Screenshots

Michael Bauer-11
Thanks Stefan

Is there a way of forcing a linebreak? There are things like Roghainnean
being broken
Roghainne
an

While breaking is not idea in Gaelic, there are less bad places to
break. Is it possible to do
Roghainn-<br>
ean

or something like that?

Michael

Sgrìobh Stefan Arentz na leanas 25/06/2016 aig 00:53:

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>

Re: Firefox iOS 5.0 Screenshots

droidbittin
On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 1:53:40 AM UTC+2, Stefan Arentz wrote:
> Screenshots for Firefox iOS 5.0 have been uploaded to:
>
>   http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24/
>   http://people.mozilla.org/~sarentz/fxios/screenshots/2016-06-24.tar.gz
>
> As usual, the tool is a bit finicky and not perfect. Feedback welcome.
>
>  S.

Swedish is not there at all just an error message log :( i saw now after emailing out the link to the other swedes

Re: Firefox iOS 5.0 Screenshots

Fjoerfoks
Hi Stefan,

All looks good for Frisian and Dutch, except for the linebreaks mentioned
by Michael.
Hope this can be fixed, because it looks rather silly.

Wim