Firefox: how to force it to *never* close a window withtout confirming?

Firefox: how to force it to *never* close a window withtout confirming?

Balaco ocalaB
I had a private window with several pages opened. Possibly, for a lack
of other explanation, I accidentaly clicked in this window close button
and it... closed! As I did now to test.

How do I make Firefox *always* ask before closing any window? Including
private windows! (even a window with no open tabs, I want it to ask me)

Is it a setting? Another extension is necessary? Or what?

Useful, but does NOT avoid what I (also) want and need:

about:config
browser.showQuitWarning
(it is a boolean value)

(found at:
https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/62c0lj/always_ask_before_closing_a_window_with_multiple/)

With that setting, we can close a private window with several tabs
opened without any question. That is not wanted, as I said.

I could not find anything better. Solutions or suggestions on how to
make a "window close FF action being always confirmed" are welcome.

--
=
     If this message and others are off-topic,

Re: Firefox: how to force it to *never* close a window withtout confirming?

Balaco ocalaB
Em 03-01-2018 16:50, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:

> I had a private window with several pages opened. Possibly, for a lack
> of other explanation, I accidentaly clicked in this window close button
> and it... closed! As I did now to test.
>
> How do I make Firefox *always* ask before closing any window? Including
> private windows! (even a window with no open tabs, I want it to ask me)
>
> Is it a setting? Another extension is necessary? Or what?
>
> Useful, but does NOT avoid what I (also) want and need:
>
> about:config
> browser.showQuitWarning
> (it is a boolean value)
>
> (found at:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/62c0lj/always_ask_before_closing_a_window_with_multiple/)
>

> With that setting, we can close a private window with several tabs
> opened without any question. That is not wanted, as I said.
>
> I could not find anything better. Solutions or suggestions on how to
> make a "window close FF action being always confirmed" are welcome.

My browser already has the (another boolean) setting as true:

about:config
browser.showQuitWarning

It also saves the session to restore in cases of crashes or anything.
But private tabs, of course, must not be restored by things like this.
But I do not want to *easily* lose them by closing the window.

Em 03-01-2018 17:29, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:

> Em 03-01-2018 16:50, Balaco ocalaB escreveu:
>> I had a private window with several pages opened. Possibly, for a lack
>> of other explanation, I accidentaly clicked in this window close button
>> and it... closed! As I did now to test.
>>
>> How do I make Firefox *always* ask before closing any window? Including
>> private windows! (even a window with no open tabs, I want it to ask me)
>>
>> Is it a setting? Another extension is necessary? Or what?
>>
>> Useful, but does NOT avoid what I (also) want and need:
>>
>> about:config
>> browser.showQuitWarning
>> (it is a boolean value)
>>
>> (found at:
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/62c0lj/always_ask_before_closing_a_window_with_multiple/)
>>

>> With that setting, we can close a private window with several tabs
>> opened without any question. That is not wanted, as I said.
>>
>> I could not find anything better. Solutions or suggestions on how to
>> make a "window close FF action being always confirmed" are welcome.
>>

> My browser already has the (another boolean) setting as true:
>
> about:config
> browser.showQuitWarning
>
> It also saves the session to restore in cases of crashes or anything.
> But private tabs, of course, must not be restored by things like this.
> But I do not want to *easily* lose them by closing the window.

There is no way to do that? No ideas? I do not want to close the private
window with (usually) many open tabs.

--
=
        quem você é?