Firefox for iOS, deadline is Jun 28 for 5.0

Firefox for iOS, deadline is Jun 28 for 5.0

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi, sending this on Delphine's account, since she's having some issues
with email. Let us know if you have any question.

---
June 18th is right around the corner, which means l10n deadline for
strings. Please remember to finish pending work by then.

Screenshots: should be coming soon. You will get an update here once
they are available. In the meantime, the most important is to finish
remaining work and test on iOS device if you have one.

Sorry for any inconvenience. And as always thanks for your hard work!

cheers

Re: Firefox for iOS, deadline is Jun 28 for 5.0

Leandro Regueiro
> Hi, sending this on Delphine's account, since she's having some issues with
> email. Let us know if you have any question.
>
> ---
> June 18th is right around the corner, which means l10n deadline for strings.
> Please remember to finish pending work by then.

Hi,
I am sorry, but did you mean June 28th?

Bye

> Screenshots: should be coming soon. You will get an update here once they
> are available. In the meantime, the most important is to finish remaining
> work and test on iOS device if you have one.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience. And as always thanks for your hard work!
>
> cheers

Re: Firefox for iOS, deadline is Jun 28 for 5.0

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Argh, Jun 28 indeed (as the subject says, didn't double check the copy
and paste).

Francesco

>> Hi, sending this on Delphine's account, since she's having some issues with
>> email. Let us know if you have any question.
>>
>> ---
>> June 18th is right around the corner, which means l10n deadline for strings.
>> Please remember to finish pending work by then.
> Hi,
> I am sorry, but did you mean June 28th?
>

> Bye
>
>> Screenshots: should be coming soon. You will get an update here once they
>> are available. In the meantime, the most important is to finish remaining
>> work and test on iOS device if you have one.
>>
>> Sorry for any inconvenience. And as always thanks for your hard work!
>>
>> cheers

Re: Firefox for iOS, deadline is Jun 28 for 5.0

Stefan Arentz-5
I know this is very late in the game, and I apologize for that, but I have
pieced together the screenshot process again.

I am currently running them, but they won't be available until tomorrow
because it is a very long process. (15 hours)

I will send a more complete status update for these screenshots when they
are uploaded.

 S.