[Firefox for iOS] New v14 strings

Jeff Beatty
Hi everyone,

Thanks for helping us make Firefox iOS v13 a success! We're now on to
localizing v14 and have just made new strings for that version available in
Pontoon
<https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-ios/>. There are a total
of 16 new strings.

Targeted deadline for localizing and testing is 26 September (so that we
can
update the list of shipping locales by the next day). As usual, let us know
if your team has any concern so we can try to adapt accordingly.

Screenshots will be updated twice a week, on Tues and Fridays.

Thanks for all your help,
Jeff

Re: [Firefox for iOS] New v14 strings

Stefan Arentz-5
Quick update:

Daily Screenshots for Firefox v14 for iOS are at
https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/

Let me know if you have any questions.

 S.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 2:24 PM Jeff Beatty <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks for helping us make Firefox iOS v13 a success! We're now on to
> localizing v14 and have just made new strings for that version available in
> Pontoon
> <https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-ios/>. There are a total
> of 16 new strings.
>
> Targeted deadline for localizing and testing is 26 September (so that we
> can
> update the list of shipping locales by the next day). As usual, let us know
> if your team has any concern so we can try to adapt accordingly.
>
> Screenshots will be updated twice a week, on Tues and Fridays.
>
> Thanks for all your help,
> Jeff

Re: [Firefox for iOS] New v14 strings

Delphine L
Thank you Stefan.

I've updated the deadline in Pontoon so everyone has more time to review
and make fixes if needed to their localizations.

Thanks everyone as usual for your hard work on this.

cheers
delphine

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 1:02 PM Stefan Arentz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Quick update:
>
> Daily Screenshots for Firefox v14 for iOS are at
> https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
>
>  S.
>

> On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 2:24 PM Jeff Beatty <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > Thanks for helping us make Firefox iOS v13 a success! We're now on to
> > localizing v14 and have just made new strings for that version available
> in
> > Pontoon
> > <https://pontoon.mozilla.org/projects/firefox-for-ios/>. There are a
> total
> > of 16 new strings.
> >
> > Targeted deadline for localizing and testing is 26 September (so that we
> > can
> > update the list of shipping locales by the next day). As usual, let us
> know
> > if your team has any concern so we can try to adapt accordingly.
> >
> > Screenshots will be updated twice a week, on Tues and Fridays.
> >
> > Thanks for all your help,
> > Jeff

Delphine