Firefox end without send warning message to user

Firefox end without send warning message to user

dilmar.de
When user first click in a link and after this click in the above
right "x" the Firefox close everything and end.

I suggest improvement in the Firefox including a warning message to
user asking if the user wants to leave from the Firefox or only close
the active window and return to prior page.

Re: Firefox end without send warning message to user

Kevin Brosnan
Firefox will ask if want to close the window if you have more than one
tab and you have not set Firefox to restore your tabs and windows to
be restored on startup. (options or preferences > general > when
Firefox starts.

Kevin