Firefox/Thunderbird Community Test Day - Friday, April 28

Firefox/Thunderbird Community Test Day - Friday, April 28

Marcia Knous
Our next Community Test Day will be Friday, April 28.  More detail about
our Community Test Days can be found here:
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community#Welcome_to_the_Mozilla_QA_Community_Wiki.21

We will have a link soon that will contain more details about the test
day.  Hours for the test day will be: Start Time: 9 AM EST, 6 AM PST.
The event will run until approximately 5 PM PST.

I will have t-shirts available for the top testers.  Please join us on
Friday!