Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.5 deadlines...

Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.5 deadlines...

Jay Patel-4
Just a reminder for 2 importants dates coming up:

1. Nominations Deadline - Wednesday, June 14th

If there are any bugs you feel need to make it onto the 1.8.0 branch,
please nominate them for blocking asap.

2. Code Freeze - Wednesday, June 21st

We still have 45+ bugs that need patches, so if you are an owner of any
of them, please try to whip up a patch quickly, get the necessary
reviews, and ask for 1.8.0.5 approval before landing.

Thanks!
- Jay

Re: Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.5 deadlines...

Boris Zbarsky
jay wrote:
> We still have 45+ bugs that need patches, so if you are an owner of any
> of them, please try to whip up a patch quickly, get the necessary
> reviews, and ask for 1.8.0.5 approval before landing.

Is there a link to this buglist somewhere?

-Boris

Re: Firefox/Thunderbird 1.5.0.5 deadlines...

Jay Patel-4
For "security releases", we work off the various buglist links on the
1.8.0 tinderbox page:

http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla1.8.0

The release/triage team deals with the first row of links under
"1.8.0.5 Release" at our daily meetings.  Developers might be more
interested in the second row, especially:

blocking | needs branch patch | needs landing

Where "needs branch patch" is the list I was referring to in my
original post.  Hope that helps.
- Jay