Firefox Success Stories

Ken Saunders-2
Hi all,
I'm in need of some personal success stories that some may have about
using or switching over to Firefox to be posted on Access Firefox such
as,
what are the benefits of using Firefox as a visually impaired user,
what accessibility features do you find that are better than IE,
things like that.

If anyone is interested, I can send some questions to you as kind of
an online interview, or you can just send your own information.

I believe that this would be helpful in perhaps getting more users
with disabilities to switch over to Firefox to discover the
accessibility features and ease of use of Firefox as we all already
have.
Thank you.
Ken

Re: Firefox Success Stories

Ken Saunders-2
Thank you Jason.
That input in itself is a great source of learning for me.
I still have a decent enough acuity level to see fairly well,
but I need to learn all that I can about assistive technology as I can
now.
Ken