Firefox Screenshots is now part of Firefox and using Fluent

Firefox Screenshots is now part of Firefox and using Fluent

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Hi,

I've just completed the migration of Firefox Screenshots from an external
repository into mozilla-central. As part of the process, the strings have
also been migrated to Fluent.

There is now a Fluent term for Firefox Screenshots ("{
-screenshots-brand-name }"). Unfortunately, a lot of languages translated
"Firefox Screenshots" in the original repository, so it wasn't possible to
replace the text in existing translations with the term.

I've already fixed a few cases where the name was misspelled (e.g. "Firefox
Screenshot"), but please check your translations. Missing terms will show
up as warnings in Pontoon.

Francesco

Re: Firefox Screenshots is now part of Firefox and using Fluent

Michael Wolf-2
Francesco Lodolo schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I've just completed the migration of Firefox Screenshots from an external
> repository into mozilla-central. As part of the process, the strings have
> also been migrated to Fluent.

Hi Francesco,

is this the reason that there is an English string ("Take a Screenshot")
in the three points menu of the URL bar of Fx 74 nightly?

Michael W.

Re: Firefox Screenshots is now part of Firefox and using Fluent

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
Yes, the translation is missing, so it falls back to English. The next
Nightly build should have the string translated as usual.

Francesco Lodolo schrieb:
> Yes, the translation is missing, so it falls back to English. The next
> Nightly build should have the string translated as usual.

Thank you, Francesco.