Firefox Plugin like Microsoft IE API?

PATRICK-21
Hello,

you know, in Visual Basic and another Developing Solutions, you can put in a
WebBrowser-Object, whith that i can see HTML-Pages. Now, this is based on
Microsoft Internet Explorer. Is something like a Firefox or Mozilla Plugin
for this Developing Solutions available, where i can show pages with
Firefox?

Re: Firefox Plugin like Microsoft IE API?

PATRICK-21
can somebody help me?
"PATRICK" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:dj839q$[hidden email]...
> Hello,
>
> you know, in Visual Basic and another Developing Solutions, you can put in
> a WebBrowser-Object, whith that i can see HTML-Pages. Now, this is based
> on Microsoft Internet Explorer. Is something like a Firefox or Mozilla
> Plugin for this Developing Solutions available, where i can show pages
> with Firefox?

Re: Firefox Plugin like Microsoft IE API?

Justin Wood (Callek)
PATRICK wrote:

> can somebody help me?
> "PATRICK" <[hidden email]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:dj839q$[hidden email]...
>> Hello,
>>
>> you know, in Visual Basic and another Developing Solutions, you can put in
>> a WebBrowser-Object, whith that i can see HTML-Pages. Now, this is based
>> on Microsoft Internet Explorer. Is something like a Firefox or Mozilla
>> Plugin for this Developing Solutions available, where i can show pages
>> with Firefox?

If I am correct in the context of your question, perhaps try
netscape.public.mozilla.embedding instead of here.  Though that may be
an incorrect newsgroup due to my not understanding the concept well at
all {entirely possible}.

So do not shoot me if they direct you elsewhere. ;-)

~Justin Wood