Firefox Input in German instead of Sorbian

Firefox Input in German instead of Sorbian

Michael Wolf-2
Hi,

opening menu Help, menu item "Submit Feedback... shows the Firefox Input
page in German instead of Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian. Why? Firefox
Input was translated on Pootle into both Sorbian languages. It's a
regression.

Michael

Re: Firefox Input in German instead of Sorbian

Michal Stanke-2
Firefox Input (fjord) has been replaced by qsurvey.mozilla.com
(Surveymonkey service) some time ago. I am not sure what languages does
the new solution support. I think the best place to ask this question is
#input or IRC, https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/input-dev or Matt
Grimes <https://mozillians.org/cs/u/Matt_G/>. See
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Input.

Michal

Michal Stanke schrieb:
> Firefox Input (fjord) has been replaced by qsurvey.mozilla.com
> (Surveymonkey service) some time ago. I am not sure what languages does
> the new solution support. I think the best place to ask this question is
> #input or IRC, https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/input-dev or Matt
> Grimes <https://mozillians.org/cs/u/Matt_G/>. See
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Input.

Hi Michal,

thank you for your reply and your information.

I know that Firefox Input exists no more. But, I didn't know that it was
replaced by another site. I accidentally detected that there is a
forwarding to another page now which is shown in German instead of Sorbian.

Michael