Firefox Focus & Klar 6.1 for iOS Screenshots available (20180710-2018)

Firefox Focus & Klar 6.1 for iOS Screenshots available (20180710-2018)

Stefan Arentz-5
Hello everyone,

Screenshots for Firefox and Klar 6.1 for iOS are available at:

  https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/focus/20180710-2018/Focus/iPhone8/ <https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/focus/20180710-2018/Focus/iPhone8/>
  https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/focus/20180710-2018/Klar/iPhone8/ <https://wopr.norad.org/~fxios/screenshots/focus/20180710-2018/Klar/iPhone8/>

We only made screenshots on iPhone 8, which is a good popular in the middle device.

Unfortunately due to some screenshot test errors in the zh-CN and zh-TW screenshots, no gallery/index page was generated. You can still go into your locale’s directory and just look at the individual screenshots. We hope to fix this for next round.

Please file bugs at https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/focus-ios/issues/new <https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/focus-ios/issues/new>

 S.