Firefox Focus Screenshots (20170117-2041) - Final Call!

Firefox Focus Screenshots (20170117-2041) - Final Call!

Stefan Arentz-5
Hello everyone,

You can find screenshots for all locales in Firefox Focus at:

    https://people-mozilla.org/~sarentz/focus/screenshots/20170117-2041/

We are very close to making a Release Candidate build of Focus (and Klar).

So if you have not already, this is a good moment to take a look at
screenshots or try out the app. If you are not the test builds, send me an
email and I will add you.

We would like to do our final build no later than tomorrow, end of day EST.

Thank you all for your work.

 S.