Firefox Focus Screenshots (20170114-1133)

Firefox Focus Screenshots (20170114-1133)

Stefan Arentz-5
Here are the most recent screenshots for Firefox Focus.

Thank you localizers! It is fantastic to see all the locales being finished.

Please send me an email if you have an iOS device and want to test your
locale of choice.

Focus:

https://people-mozilla.org/~sarentz/focus/screenshots/20170114-1133/Focus/iPhone5s/screenshots.html
https://people-mozilla.org/~sarentz/focus/screenshots/20170114-1133/Focus/iPhone7Plus/screenshots.html

Klar:

https://people-mozilla.org/~sarentz/focus/screenshots/20170114-1133/Klar/iPhone5s/screenshots.html
https://people-mozilla.org/~sarentz/focus/screenshots/20170114-1133/Klar/iPhone7Plus/screenshots.html

Note that these are the same product, just different names. Due to naming
issues Klar is released to German speaking countries. But we include all
locales in both versions of the application. Only the application name
changes.

 S.