Firefox Focus 3.0 - Thank you

Stefan Arentz-5
Firefox Focus Now Available in 27 Languages
https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/01/25/firefox-focus-now-available-in-27-languages/

Thanks everyone. This is fantastic.

 S.

Re: Firefox Focus 3.0 - Thank you

Delphine L
This is so exciting, thanks so much to localizers for your hard work on
this - as usual, you all rocked this!

And a big thanks to you too Stefan, for always helping out the best you can
:)

cheers everyone!

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 7:45 PM, Stefan Arentz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Firefox Focus Now Available in 27 Languages
> https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/01/25/firefox-focus-now-
> available-in-27-languages/
>
> Thanks everyone. This is fantastic.
>
>  S.

Delphine

Re: Firefox Focus 3.0 - Thank you

Belkacem Mohammed
Hi,
Thanks a lot for Mozilla teams, for your support and help. :)
Happy to get my Focus on my iPhone

Muḥend
Kabyle Localizer

> This is so exciting, thanks so much to localizers for your hard work on
> this - as usual, you all rocked this!
>
> And a big thanks to you too Stefan, for always helping out the best you can
> :)
>
> cheers everyone!
>
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 7:45 PM, Stefan Arentz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Firefox Focus Now Available in 27 Languages
> > https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/01/25/firefox-focus-now-
> > available-in-27-languages/
> >
> > Thanks everyone. This is fantastic.
> >
> >  S.

> Delphine

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel  Odoo-Chef de projet IT /Formateur*
*Opensource Localizer*

*Tel :*  00213555044419
*mail :* [hidden email], [hidden email]
*Skype :*  belkacem.mohammed3

Re: Firefox Focus 3.0 - Thank you

Matjaz Horvat-2
Good job everybody!

I see that Slovenian is not listed in the blog post, but I'm using it on my
phone (and it's also listed in the App Store description), so the number
might actually be 28.

-Matjaž

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 4:45 AM, Stefan Arentz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Firefox Focus Now Available in 27 Languages
> https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/01/25/firefox-focus-now-
> available-in-27-languages/
>
> Thanks everyone. This is fantastic.
>
>  S.

Re: Firefox Focus 3.0 - Thank you

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
They're 27, they are 26 listed :-\

I'll make sure it's updated, the Italian one already is ;-)

Francesco

> Good job everybody!
>
> I see that Slovenian is not listed in the blog post, but I'm using it on my
> phone (and it's also listed in the App Store description), so the number
> might actually be 28.
>
> -Matjaž
>
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 4:45 AM, Stefan Arentz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Firefox Focus Now Available in 27 Languages
>> https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/01/25/firefox-focus-now-
>> available-in-27-languages/
>>
>> Thanks everyone. This is fantastic.
>>
>>   S.

Re: Firefox Focus 3.0 - Thank you

Leandro Regueiro
Hi
Is there any translation deadline for the next release?

Bye

> They're 27, they are 26 listed :-\
>
> I'll make sure it's updated, the Italian one already is ;-)
>
> Francesco
>
>> Good job everybody!
>>
>> I see that Slovenian is not listed in the blog post, but I'm using it on
>> my
>> phone (and it's also listed in the App Store description), so the number
>> might actually be 28.
>>
>> -Matjaž
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 4:45 AM, Stefan Arentz <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Firefox Focus Now Available in 27 Languages
>>> https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/01/25/firefox-focus-now-
>>> available-in-27-languages/
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone. This is fantastic.
>>>
>>>   S.

Re: Firefox Focus 3.0 - Thank you

Delphine L
We haven't started talking about that yet but we'll keep everyone updated
here very soon.
Thanks!

Le 26 janv. 2017 08:40, "Leandro Regueiro" <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

Hi
Is there any translation deadline for the next release?

Bye

> They're 27, they are 26 listed :-\
>
> I'll make sure it's updated, the Italian one already is ;-)
>
> Francesco
>
>> Good job everybody!
>>
>> I see that Slovenian is not listed in the blog post, but I'm using it on
>> my
>> phone (and it's also listed in the App Store description), so the number
>> might actually be 28.
>>
>> -Matjaž
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 4:45 AM, Stefan Arentz <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Firefox Focus Now Available in 27 Languages
>>> https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/01/25/firefox-focus-now-
>>> available-in-27-languages/
>>>
>>> Thanks everyone. This is fantastic.
>>>
>>>   S.

Re: Firefox Focus 3.0 - Thank you

Fjoerfoks
Hi Stefan,

This is indeed awesome and I am glad we also have Dutch in the list now!
What would be even more awesome is if it becomes possible to change the
language
apart from the language of the iOS-device, like on Android.

I hope you will find some time to see if this is possible at all.

Thanks for your great work!

Kind regards,
Wim Benes

> Firefox Focus Now Available in 27 Languages
> https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/01/25/firefox-focus-now-
> available-in-27-languages/
>
> Thanks everyone. This is fantastic.
>
>  S.

Re: Firefox Focus 3.0 - Thank you

Stefan Arentz-5
There is no deadline for the next release. But there is also no planning
for a next release :-)

How about this: if you feel your locale should be included in Focus (and I
think it should!), ask here to get that process started so that you can
start working with the strings.

When more locales become complete we can do screenshots and get the process
going to do a new release. We can do minor releases with no new
functionality but just new locales included.

We should probably formalize this process. Happy to help with that.

 S.