Firefox Extension Developer Position(s)

Dylan-31
We are a leading web accessibility testing vendor and are looking for
Firefox extension developers who know Firefox well enough to implement
something as well integrated as Firebug.

We are looking for both free lancers as well as people interested in
joining a fast growing company in a full time position.

If you think you have the skills, please reply to position-

Re: Firefox Extension Developer Position(s)

Jason Spiro-7
On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Dylan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are a leading web accessibility testing vendor and are looking for
> Firefox extension developers who know Firefox well enough to implement
> something as well integrated as Firebug.
>
> We are looking for both free lancers as well as people interested in
> joining a fast growing company in a full time position.
>
> If you think you have the skills, please reply to position-
> [hidden email]

Hi Mr. Barrell,

Thanks for posting to the jobs list.

This is a global list.  You didn't mention:  are these positions
located at Deque headquarters in Reston, Virginia, USA, or elsewhere?
Are the freelance and full-time positions open only to US residents,
or to residents of any country who are willing to relocate, or also to
residents of any country who are willing to telecommute?

Also, as for the extension you want written:  what will it do?  (You
may reply to this last question privately if you aren't able to reply
to it publicly.)

Please "Reply to All".

Kind regards,
-Jason

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.

On Jan 13, 3:13 pm, Dylan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are a leading web accessibility testing vendor and are looking for
> Firefox extension developers who know Firefox well enough to implement
> something as well integrated as Firebug.
>
> We are looking for both free lancers as well as people interested in
> joining a fast growing company in a full time position.
>
> If you think you have the skills, please reply to position-

The freelance positions are located anywhere and open to anyone.

We will not relocate anyone to the US for these positions and will not
do full time positions outside of the US at the moment. We are open to
full time employment in any state in the US but would prefer
candidates in either Ann Arbor, Michigan or the DC area in order of
preference.

The functionality will be discussed with qualified candidates at the
appropriate time.

If you are interested, please email your resume to the appropriate
email address.