Firefox Desktop Container

Paul Kato
H,

I posted this message on the mozilla support forums and I was refered
here,

Am writing a javascript application which is customized for firefox,
but I need firefox to run as a container not a browser. Inotherwords I
have to uninstall all the address bars and toolbars and whatever
extensions exist, so that it looks like a desktop app. How do I go
about this?

Re: Firefox Desktop Container

Jason White-14
Paul Kato <[hidden email]> wrote:
> H,
>
> I posted this message on the mozilla support forums and I was refered
> here,

This is the accessibility group. Your question doesn't seem related to access
for people with disabilities, so I think you were referred to the wrong forum.

> Am writing a javascript application which is customized for firefox,
> but I need firefox to run as a container not a browser. Inotherwords I
> have to uninstall all the address bars and toolbars and whatever
> extensions exist, so that it looks like a desktop app. How do I go
> about this?

Perhaps you should write an XUL application. There are tutorials and books on
the subject, but it's totally outside my areas of knowledge and interest. In
any case, this is not the right group in which to discuss it further.