Firefox DEV strings

Mihovil Stanić-2
Hello admins,

Just wanted to ask what happened to that old plan of moving Firefox dev
into seperate browser, along with all strings?
As far as I'm concerned FF in HR locale is at 100% since everything
except dev part and very technical strings is translated.
I see no point in translating those since:
1. most of those strings can't be properly translated
2. it will only confuse devs which aren't used to translated strings for
their terms

Mihovil

Re: Firefox DEV strings

Francesco Lodolo [:flod]
The project of splitting DevTools from Firefox has been dropped,
unfortunately. There are too many dependencies between Gecko and the tools.

We might be able to not expose these strings to all locales via project
configurations, but that's not something we're focusing on at the moment.

If you decide to keep DevTools untranslated, I strongly suggest to use Tags
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/hr/firefox/tags/

Francesco