Firefox Color and Side View extensions

WaltS48-9
May be features in a future version, but you can try them out now if you
have Test Pilot installed.

<https://medium.com/firefox-test-pilot/introducing-firefox-color-and-side-view-20fa66c01ff4>

--
GO GOLDEN KNIGHTS!
Ubuntu 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop

Re: Firefox Color and Side View extensions

Hartdonor
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:32:52 -0400, in mozilla.general, WaltS48 wrote:

>May be features in a future version, but you can try them out now if you
>have Test Pilot installed.
>
><https://medium.com/firefox-test-pilot/introducing-firefox-color-and-side-view-20fa66c01ff4>

OMG, that is refreshingly awesome. I used to have to use a Stylish script
to get the toolbar color to be what I wanted.

Thanks for the heads up!

--
Give all you can, don't give more than you can.

Re: Firefox Color and Side View extensions

Big Al-3
On 06/06/2018 05:39 PM, Hartdonor wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:32:52 -0400, in mozilla.general, WaltS48 wrote:
>
>> May be features in a future version, but you can try them out now if you
>> have Test Pilot installed.
>>
>> <https://medium.com/firefox-test-pilot/introducing-firefox-color-and-side-view-20fa66c01ff4>
>
> OMG, that is refreshingly awesome. I used to have to use a Stylish script
> to get the toolbar color to be what I wanted.
>
> Thanks for the heads up!

It's looks promising.  I tried it however I have a very complex css file
that seems to be overriding a lot of their settings.   But I like what
they've done.

Re: Firefox Color and Side View extensions

Hartdonor
On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:32:52 -0400, in mozilla.general, WaltS48 wrote:

>May be features in a future version, but you can try them out now if you
>have Test Pilot installed.
>
><https://medium.com/firefox-test-pilot/introducing-firefox-color-and-side-view-20fa66c01ff4>

Here's what I came up with...

https://color.firefox.com/?theme=XQAAAALkAAAAAAAAAABBKYhm849SCiazH1KEGccwS-xNVAWBveAusLBZjGuHi_rA2rFlTL-_dJnw1KCf502n5IGMbAeokEnfdkZwp9Cvy-iS-Mj8tn5GnZpJ_aWfzAntBYNRThN1qR1M3NLjX1W_NWANhrXOitQRaVFKGm5pLffE10IbAxkz1xhdQ9PzoVmdPQJIQue54KOzdhQu2OMnGe-q55lCPAmXyQTYbG060sU8P6DbOOH_8f2fAA

--
Give all you can, don't give more than you can.

Re: Firefox Color and Side View extensions

WaltS48-9
On 6/7/18 12:33 AM, Hartdonor wrote:
Interesting.

You can find some other users themes here.

<https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/>

I tried one preset theme, but I'm partial to the built-in Dark theme.

RAM: 8 GiB
Graphics: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2
OS: Ubuntu Linux 16.04LTS - Unity Desktop

On Sat, 9 Jun 2018 10:13:23 -0400, in mozilla.general, WaltS48 wrote:

>On 6/7/18 12:33 AM, Hartdonor wrote:
>> On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 10:32:52 -0400, in mozilla.general, WaltS48 wrote:
>>
>>> May be features in a future version, but you can try them out now if you
>>> have Test Pilot installed.
>>>
>>> <https://medium.com/firefox-test-pilot/introducing-firefox-color-and-side-view-20fa66c01ff4>
>>
>> Here's what I came up with...
>>
>> https://color.firefox.com/?theme=XQAAAALkAAAAAAAAAABBKYhm849SCiazH1KEGccwS-xNVAWBveAusLBZjGuHi_rA2rFlTL-_dJnw1KCf502n5IGMbAeokEnfdkZwp9Cvy-iS-Mj8tn5GnZpJ_aWfzAntBYNRThN1qR1M3NLjX1W_NWANhrXOitQRaVFKGm5pLffE10IbAxkz1xhdQ9PzoVmdPQJIQue54KOzdhQu2OMnGe-q55lCPAmXyQTYbG060sU8P6DbOOH_8f2fAA
>>

>Interesting.
>
>You can find some other users themes here.
>
><https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/>
>
>I tried one preset theme, but I'm partial to the built-in Dark theme.

Hey wow. I just noticed that the toolbar color has an alpha channel.

SO COOL.

--
Give all you can, don't give more than you can.