Firefox 66 is now available

Liz Henry (:lizzard)
Firefox 66 is now available as a free download for Windows, macOS,
GNU/Linux, and Android from https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/new/.

We recommend that users keep up to date with the newest version of Firefox
for the latest features and fixes.

Today’s Firefox release aims to give the user greater control of their
browser. There are now default and per-site controls for blocking
autoplaying media, as well as improvements in scrolling to prevent pages
"jumping" as images or ads load. Searching in Private Browsing windows and
searching within multiple tabs is now possible. See our release blog post
below for more details:

https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2019/03/19/todays-firefox-aims-to-reduce-your-online-annoyances
<https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2019/03/19/todays-firefox-aims-to-reduce-your-online-annoyances/#block-autoplay>

The full release notes are available at:
Desktop: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/66.0/releasenotes/
Android: https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/android/66.0/releasenotes/
--
----